South America is huge, with scenic wonders that would impress even the most jaded traveller. So when you cruise onboard Holland America from Santiago (Valparaiso) to Rio De Janeiro you will be stunned by the setting & joyous lust for life.
You can also take this opportunity to visit two marvellous cities in South America, firstly Santiago for its bustling and colourful capital here you will discover the colourful places that give Santiago its charm. Then explore Rio De Janeiro known for its Carnival celebrations, Rio is also a city of stunning architecture, abundant museums and marvelous food.
BOOK NOW & RECEIVE ONBOARD CREDIT OF US$75 PER CABIN
THIS PACKAGE IS SOLD OUT.
BONUS SANTIAGO CITY TOUR
* Panoramic view of the city beginning downtown at plaza de la constitucion and La Moneda Presidential Palace
* Visit Plaza De Armas, heart of town since 1541
* See historical buildings such as the Central Post Office, the Cathedral, the City Hall and the National Historical Museum.
* Visit Fine Arts Museum, a french Style building inaugurated in 1910 in the heart of Parque Forestal & more
BONUS RIO DE JANEIRO CITY TOUR
* Sighteeing tour of Sugar Loaf Mountain
* Travel through Flamengo Park to reach the foot of Morro da Urca
* Board the cable car for the 2 stage journey to the summit of Sugar Loaf for spectacular views of Rio De Janeiro.
Pre-cruise stay date: 01 December 2012
Cruise departure date: 3 December 2012