Brought to you by: Viktoryia Shliazhko – Sales & Marketing Executive
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
Sailing: 4 x nights
Destination: Sydney return
Personal Trip – October 2019
- Le Petit Chef! While on my favourite topic of food, this is a must do. I was lucky enough to be one of the first few in Australian waters to experience the Le Petit Chef which just launched on Solstice’s inaugural Australian season sailing. It is an animated food experience where there are 4 dishes created by animated chefs from around the world. I had a multicultural menu which dishes featuring Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese influences. There are 2 interchanging menus which a 3rd in the works to be released this season! Let me know if you would like my time lapse video and I can send it through.
- Trivia like clockwork – if you’re a fan like myself (Vik) and like to get involved you will usually see the same faces around and get to know people + build on your knowledge and impress your friend back at home! Often it is a good team/family building activity if you are on a multi general holiday and not to mention the prizes you can win if you need an incentive…
- Flop and drop by the green – you can relax with your cocktail, watch a movie on the big screen with your picnic blanket, simply read a book or have a nap J Great alternative to flopping and dropping by the pool if you prefer a more peaceful atmosphere!
1. Scavenger hunt – not only is this a fun activity for all – play as a family, or team up in a pair with a chance to win a prize each! The most beneficial hot tip of a scavenger hunt I can give is – get your bearing! If you participate at the beginning of your cruise, you will get your bearings and make your journeys around the ship much more efficient and save you time!
2. Upgrade to Aqua Class – you can have exclusive access to the Blu restaurant where the food is lighter and more healthy lifestyle focused. Additionally, this restaurant is only available to Aqua class guests so you will get to know the faces you see regularly. Additionally, you will have access to the Persian garden for the entirely of your voyage – which is a big plus if you love to be pampered!
3. Don’t be afraid to travel solo – Celebrity has regular scheduled Solo and Singles meet ups so you have the opportunity to mingle and get to know other Single/Solo travellers and potentially make lifelong friends!
4. Experience as many specialty restaurants as you can, and on Celebrity Solstice there are 8 café/dining options to choose from! Therefore, I highly recommend purchasing a specialty dining package so you have the opportunity to dine at one of the coverage charge restaurants and experience different cultures and their flavours.
5. BOOK ON BOARD! I cannot stress this enough, the on-board deals you receive are unheard of. I clearly love cruising so much I have pre booked on-board and was able to take advantage of the incredible deals such as USD 500+ on-board credit, premium drinks package, wifi and advanced/superior booking You will also receive price protection in case there is a better deal released in the time between the booking being made and the start of the cancellation period.