1. Embrace the cultural diversity. Be both curious and considerate to engage, learn and share with fellow cruise guests while onboard to get the most out of your experience.
2. Extend your stay. I highly recommend to visit the Zhouzuhang Water Town and take a Gondola tour through this unique and stunning township. Located 1 hour drive from Shanghai.
3. Book early for Shows & Events at Two70. Seating is limited and the shows are so popular that they do sell out. Book early on your Cruise Planner.
4. Visit our NEXT CRUISE Booking Desk. Best way to get exclusive offers and additional benefits on your next cruise. Our expert onboard booking team can help you plan your next holiday.
5. Try out the Sky Pad – One of the only two Quantum Class ships that feature this activity. Hop into the Sky Pad for an out-of-this-world bungee trampoline experience. Strap in, put on your virtual reality headset and get transported to another time, place or planet.
6. VISA Requirements to China. Kindly check the most up to date local government regulations for entry into China.
7. Spoil yourself at the Suite Club. A lavish oasis encompassing private dining rooms, lounges and an upmarket Solarium. Our Gold Suite guests also have access to The Balcony, a private outdoor space offering the best views of the sunset, and The Boutique, which can be reserved for private shopping, tea ceremonies and more. You can unlock the whole experience when you stay in one of the most incredible accommodations at sea!
8. The Ultimate Family Suite for the ultimate family experience. Discover two storeys of expansive accommodation and innovative thrills in the largest Ultimate Family Suite yet. Your kids can plunge into the day’s adventures on their very own in-suite slide. Or scale a rock climbing wall above the waves on your balcony while you soak up endless sea views from a luxurious spa-like Master Bathroom. And making family memories is easy in a private cinema that doubles as the perfect karaoke spot, fun for the whole family!