1. Suited to all. Good for couples, multi-gen and solo travellers particularly due to the casual and friendly atmosphere on board.
2. Packing. Don’t over pack, casual and comfortable all the way!
3. Research your destination in advance. With a small group, there is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in your destination so this could add to your overall enjoyment.
4. Take a waterproof camera /or phone cover. If you plan to try snorkelling or kayaking, and binoculars for wildlife spotting.
5. WiFi package. If you want to stay in touch and / or post all of your amazing photo’s! Recommend to buy it on the first day if you’re interested as a limited number are available.
6. Seychelles is tropical and steamy. Pack a light, waterproof sunscreen and don’t forget the mozzie repellent – ouch!
7. Visit the bridge. With an open bridge policy, you can drop in and chat with the captain anytime!
8. Mobility. For elderly or less mobile guests, be aware that you do need to climb stairs onboard (small ship so not many, but FYI there is no elevator) and in remote or tropical locations such as the Seychelles and Tahiti, most shore landings are via zodiac.
9. Flights. Schedules are not fantastic from Australia with long transit times enroute, so consider stopovers eg. in Doha and a pre / post night in Mahe.