1. Do not worry about clean clothes – there is a self-service laundry on-board with plenty of washing machines, dryers and a couple irons.
2. Gym has the most updated machines, free to use up to 10pm. Various classes are held during the course of the voyage, if a session is filled then there will be another arranged to accommodate all interested.
3. You can make any area of the ship your gathering/frequenting venue as all the staff will assist with rearranging furniture and ensure your drink and snack needs are always tended to, no comprising on space and location – very important.
4. Feel free to order anything from the buffet to your room if you are feeling lazy or just want to enjoy the view of the port. Being a small ship you are not waiting for room service longer than 10 minutes!
5. You can bring 2 bottles of alcohol on board – so if you are like us and sailing the South of France – you’re free to bring your Reims Champagne on-board as you wish 😉
6. Tendering – the shock horror to big ship cruisers – we only had to tender 2/8 ports!! Being a max of 700 guests, there was no delays or waiting lines when you wanted to get off/on the ship!