1. Multi-generational. When you think Disney you may not think this is a cruise line that caters to all generations but it absolutely is. I was surprised at how many adults only area’s the ship had, for example adult’s only pools, venues such as bars and dining venues. There were loads of families travelling together so I found it was the perfect cruise for grandparents, parents and children who want to holiday together.
2. Dining Venues. There are 3 different dining venues that you will rotate through each night, so if you are on a 3 night cruise, every night you will be dining at a different venue! The different atmosphere and food experienced at each venues was very refreshing! Disney’s Animators Palate was a highlight for all ages as it provides an interactive element to your dining experience, with lots of laughs and audience involvement throughout your dinner!
3. Staterooms. The wide array of staterooms onboard was a key highlight, the staterooms appear much bigger than the norm on Disney ships. I was lucky enough to stay in a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah, this room can fit up to 6 people and very comfortably. Disney is one of the only ships I have witnessed to have ample storage underneath a double bed where you can store your suitcase. The advantage of having an actual double bed frame and not 2 twin beds pushed together meant I could store my suitcase and all of my shoes under the bed at all times, avoiding any possible tripping incidents! The bathroom was also separated into a toilet and shower, great for families travelling together. The huge shower was also hulled to make use for a small bath for children which would make travelling and bathing kids an ease on holidays!
4. Entertainment. It wouldn’t be Disney without the endless entertainment onboard! From character interactions multiple times daily, to Broadway style shows, games like trivia and even fireworks at sea!
5.Disney’s Private Island. Snorkeling the clear teal waters of the Caribbean in the Bahamas on Disney’s private island was truly magical and an experience I will never forget! I recommend hiring our the island day package with access to a float, bikes to explore the island with and snorkeling equipment as the possibilities of adventures to be had on the island are endless!
6. Disney World and Disney Cruise experience. Pairing a Disney cruise with a Disney World holiday creates a truly enchanting and comprehensive Disney vacation experience. It offers a remarkable blend of land and sea adventures, with a variety of attractions, entertainment, and character experiences that cater to all ages. Combining the two allows for an extended and immersive vacation, with the convenience of coordinated transportation. Whether it’s exploring the iconic theme parks of Disney World or enjoying the onboard activities and relaxation of a Disney cruise, this combination ensures a magical and unforgettable summer getaway for the whole family.