1. Butler Service. Silversea offers dedicated butler service in all suites. Regardless of time, your butler will ensure that your every need is well served. Our butler was able to arrange our in-suite breakfast with no fuss. The attention to detail is something everyone can appreciate. The on-board staff are attentive and helpful, making the on-board experience outstanding.
2. Poolside Service. Pampering is the order of the day around the Silver Muse pool or spa pools. The staff like to help lay out your beach towel and they’ll keep you hydrated with either still or sparkling water – the choice is yours. The staff regularly walk around offering iced fruit treats and special cocktails as well. In fact, you can have any beverage or meals you like delivered right to your sun lounger.
3. Zagara Beauty Spa. A trip to the world-class Zagara Beauty Spa is a must for me and the Spa has a range of indulgent treatments. There are relaxing massages as well as facials, manicures and even acupuncture. The Silver Muse Spa also has a hair salon with services for women and men. Plus, there is a sauna with ocean views as well.
It is important to note that treatments in the Zagara Beauty Spa are not included in your cruise fare. Also, bookings are essential, especially on sea days when the Spa gets busy.
4. First Class Dining. Dining with Silversea is a first-class experience from room service to the fine French cuisine and flavourful Asian options to relaxed Italian meals and international options to suit everyone, the chefs’ on-board has no limits with their creativity.
I highly recommend trying at least once a sailing the experience of dining in La Dame, named after “La Dame de Paris” or the Eiffel Tower, La Dame echoes the traditions and cultures embedded in the French gastronomic past, while respecting its bright culinary future. This restaurant has an additional cost but in my option worth every penny.
5. Superior Veranda Suites . The Superior Veranda Suites have a comfortable living space, with walk-in wardrobe, shower and separate bath with a generous expanse of amenities. This stunning suite makes for a cosy home while on the seas, the suite’s finest feature is just outside, as floor-to-ceiling glass doors open onto a private veranda, a great place to sit and enjoy that morning coffee.