1. Chef’s Market Discoveries Tour. Local cuisine and culture are front and centre when choosing a Chef’s Market Discoveries tour, where you will accompany the Celebrity Chef on a journey to local markets and learn all about the best local ingredients and dishes – with plenty of samples guaranteed.
2. Reserve a shore excursion into Florence. The capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, where guests can enjoy the finest in Tuscan cuisine, the sights and sounds of Florence and finish the day off with some Gelato from Venchi, my personal favourite in Florence.
3. Enjoy a culinary experience like no other onboard at Le Petit Chef. Here, 3-D characters come to life at your table and ‘prepare’ your food before your eyes. Interactive and immersive, Le Petit Chef is guaranteed to delight everyone.
4. Wander the narrow streets of Villefranche Sur Mer or take a day tour into vibrant Nice. Where you can enjoy a dip in the French Riviera waters, enjoy a French Bistro meal for lunch. If you can’t simply choose which town to explore why not town-hop your way into Monaco via the local railway system and stop at more than one of these stunning towns!
5. Treat yourself to a spa day. Indulge your urge to splurge on a variety of treatments at The Spa, the most relaxing places to spend a day at sea. Book a massage or facial treatment, treat yourself to a rejuvenating wrap, or reserve an appointment for a variety of MedSpa treatments including Botox or acupuncture during your cruise. You can also purchase a day pass and experience the Persian Gardens or SEA Thermal Suite on Celebrity Beyond. Revive your mind and body with the myriad of relaxation experiences available, including a hamman, crystalarium, and rainfall room.
6. Stop at the Shore Excursions desk. Plan what you’d like to do and see at each destination on your itinerary. Booking a Destination Highlights excursion to explore a port can ensure a memory filled holiday with incredible visits to iconic sites, such as the villages of Provence, the charming cliff-top village of Èze, the Colosseums in Rome, and many more.
7. Upgrade your accommodation. Book into one of our Infinite Verandas to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean from the comfort of your stateroom, or splurge and book into Aqua Class to have the opportunity to unwind from all of your exploration in the Thermal Suite.
8. Try the new Le Voyage, a restaurant inspired by travel. Exclusive to Celebrity Beyond, Le Voyage features globally inspired flavours in the menu will transport you to the very places that inspired them, the whole experience will be so much more than a meal. The final touch of your dinner with Chef Daniel is a farewell treat you’ll receive as a gift at the end of your experience.
9. Download the Celebrity Cruises app before you cruise. The app helps you maximise your holiday with pre-cruise planning, effortless check-in, Muster 2.0, daily activity schedules and more! It is your one-stop-shop for a seamless holiday experience.