1. Try our Captain Curated Tours. When you explore a new destination, you look to the locals for the best tips on what to do and see. Our captains have travelled the world and are as familiar with the places we visit as the locals. That’s why we turned to them to help create our new Captain-Curated Shore Excursions. These unique experiences are recommended by our captains to ensure you experience the destination the best way you can.
2. Must Have Photo – Sunset Bar. The views from the Sunset Bar are breathtaking. After an exhilarating day exploring your latest port, sit back and enjoy an evening drink at our Moroccan inspired Sunset Bar while taking in the unrivalled wake views from the aft of the ship. A picture from this spot is a must.
3. Book Specialty Dining. What you eat on holiday is almost as important as where you go. The captivating scents and flavours of your dining experience will transport you to new places—without even leaving your table. Celebrity Beyond will take you on a culinary journey like no other. Our eight specialty restaurants offer experiences that will excite your palate and leave you wanting more. Foodies won’t want to miss signature restaurant Le Voyage by world-renowned chef, Daniel Boulud. Exclusive to Celebrity Beyond, Le Voyage features globally inspired flavours in the menu will transport you to the very places that inspired them, the whole experience will be so much more than a meal.
4. ‘Fly’ on the Magic Carpet. The Magic Carpet, a tangerine-coloured platform, is cantilevered over the side of Celebrity Beyond, like the other Edge Class ships. The platform moves up and down, with a different function at each of its resting places. Foodies who love a view won’t want to miss Dinner on the Edge on the Magic Carpet. Book in advance, because this specialty dining experience is very popular!
5. Don’t Miss The Shows Onboard. The entertainment on Beyond raises the bar on holidays to even greater heights with experiences that are just as revolutionary, just as technologically mind-blowing, and just as carefully crafted as Celebrity Beyond itself. The largest in the Celebrity fleet, The Theatre on Celebrity Beyond introduces three all-new stunning production shows with programming brought to life through state-of-the-art production technology. The new shows include, Elements, Arte and Stage Door. Our shows are breathtaking and so much more than your regular cruise ship show!
6. Pamper Yourself with AquaClass. If you’re conscious about fitness and wellbeing, you cannot go past an AquaClass stateroom or Aqua Sky Suite and you’ll have access to the SEA Thermal Suite, a serene paradise of saunas, steam, healing salt crystals, and luxurious heated loungers. You’ll be able to enjoy the healthy menus and clean cuisine of Blu, a restaurant exclusive to AquaClass guests. Plus, you get access to fitness classes and spa concierge to book massages and treatments. I love that I can go to F45 classes like at home and look after myself while on holidays. It is the relaxing complement to the hustle and bustle of exploring all day.
7. Eat Local Food. One of the best parts of travelling is getting to immerse yourself in the local cuisine. Make the most of your time onshore and enjoy a culinary adventure at every port. Eat delicious Greek food while sitting in the sun taking in the caldera views, or eating a slice (or 2) of pizza in the city that created it, Naples – you will be raving about every meal for years to come.
8. Let Our Team Help You Plan Your Time Onshore. Plan what you’d like to do and see at each destination on your itinerary. Booking a Destination Highlights excursion to explore a port can ensure a memory filled holiday with incredible visits to iconic sites, such as the villages of Provence, the charming cliff-top village of Èze, the Colosseums in Rome, and many more.