1. If booking a veranda, look at an Edge Infinite Veranda stateroom. The extra space will give you the feeling of being in a suite without the higher price tag. Of course, the suites are outstanding too.
2. Beverage package. If you like to have coffee in the morning (Café Baccio has great coffee), a few bottles of water (take one or two onshore with you) or soft drink, and a few martini’s in the grand Martini Bar or wine at dinner, consider the Beverage Package option as part of the Celebrity Sail Your Way Promotion. It adds up quickly onboard!
3. Book the specialty dining early via the Cruise Planner. Try Le Petit Chef™ and Friends for a fun, delicious and truly unique experience.
4. Book a cruise with a few sea days if possible so that you can enjoy the facilities and venues onboard Celebrity Edge, as well as your destination
5. For casual dining, check out the Oceanview Café. The ‘buffet’ on Celebrity is always exceptional, but on Celebrity Edge it was bigger and better. Dinner is quiet as most people are in the range of restaurants, but you’ll find an amazing range of fresh options including a choice of roasts and cooked to order steaks and salmon. The same goes for breakfast with multiple omelette stations and smoked salmon bagels anyone?