1. Scavenger hunt – not only is this a fun activity for all – play as a family, or team up in a pair with a chance to win a prize each! The most beneficial hot tip of a scavenger hunt I can give is – get your bearing! If you participate at the beginning of your cruise, you will get your bearings and make your journeys around the ship much more efficient and save you time!
2. Upgrade to Aqua Class – you can have exclusive access to the Blu restaurant where the food is lighter and more healthy lifestyle focused. Additionally, this restaurant is only available to Aqua class guests so you will get to know the faces you see regularly. Additionally, you will have access to the Persian garden for the entirely of your voyage – which is a big plus if you love to be pampered!
3. Don’t be afraid to travel solo – Celebrity has regular scheduled Solo and Singles meet ups so you have the opportunity to mingle and get to know other Single/Solo travellers and potentially make lifelong friends!
4. Experience as many specialty restaurants as you can, and on Celebrity Solstice there are 8 café/dining options to choose from! Therefore, I highly recommend purchasing a specialty dining package so you have the opportunity to dine at one of the coverage charge restaurants and experience different cultures and their flavours.
5. BOOK ON BOARD! I cannot stress this enough, the on-board deals you receive are unheard of. I clearly love cruising so much I have pre booked on-board and was able to take advantage of the incredible deals such as USD 500+ on-board credit, premium drinks package, wifi and advanced/superior booking You will also receive price protection in case there is a better deal released in the time between the booking being made and the start of the cancellation period.