1. Extend your stay in Athens. There is so much to do and see in Athens – climb to the top of the hill where the Acropolis stands, visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896, dine or grab a drink at one of the rooftop bars with the most stunning view of the Acropolis or have a relaxing day at one of the beach clubs.
2. Upgrade Stateroom. Why not spoil yourself and book a balcony stateroom or suite with balcony which offers a private outdoor space to enjoy sail away or the Mediterranean sunset.
3. Upgrade to premium drinks package. The premium drinks package is worth the upgrade as it includes bottled water, specialty coffee, a range of cocktails and more that is not included in the classic drinks package.
4. Shore Excursions. Book a shore excursion in the ports where the excursions are not included. That way you really get to explore each port and learn the history and culture with a tour guide.
5. Kusadasi. After your included shore excursion to Ephesus, explore the streets of Kusadasi and do some shopping. Finish the day off on a rooftop bar watching the sunset behind the ship as it’s docked in town.
6. Santorini Sunset. If you would like to see the sunset from a rooftop bar or restaurant be sure to pre-book this prior to the cruise for the perfect view.
7. Mykonos includes a late stay. The ship is docked roughly a 10 minute drive from town with a shuttle service available until 1:30am, every half an hour into town. Make the most of the late stay by dining in town and visiting a local bar. The nightlife truly comes alive and the atmosphere is ecstatic.
8. Syros. If the port of Milos is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will visit the town of Syros. The ship docks right in town. Be sure to walk, explore the streets, shops and lookout for the church that sits atop of the hill through the narrow lanes. Pack your swimmers and visit Asteria Beach where you can jump in the crystal clear water off the cement pier, a short walk from the ship.
9. Don’t forget to pack. Good walking shoes – some paths including Ephesus are marble and can be very slippery, European adaptor, camera and charger, white or blue outfit for the themed night, sun cream, hat and swimmers.