1. Theme Nights. Make sure you refer to the Disney website to check what theme nights you have will onboard. We had a pirate themed night with a big party on the deck and a live pirate band followed by fireworks at sea, which was magical!
2. Disney App. Make sure to download the Disney cruise app as this will give you all the information on the day to day and upcoming activities you can do onboard. As well as telling you where you’re dining for each evening.
3. Pre and Post Cruise Stay. Extend your stay and go to at least one of the Disney theme parks and resorts. There are transfers to take you to and from a Disney resort on Embarkation and Debarkation day.
4. Interactions. As soon as you get on board you will be given ‘a magic wand’ which you will use throughout the cruise. Examples waving your wand and the curtain at the show will rise!
5. Star Wars Hyperspace Lounge. Make sure you make a reservation early as this bar gets booked out very quickly. I recommend coming here as you feel like you have been transported into Star Wars as the lounge shakes while you are flying through space!
6. Bar Menus. Each bar has its own specialty cocktail list that is special for each different bar on board.
7. Check in Experience. The check in process was really easy. I did a pre-cruise covid test at the port but you are able to do one yourself no more than 2 days prior to departure and 20 minutes later I was able to line up to check in. You don’t need a mask onboard however they do have the 1.5M rule when meeting your favourite Disney Characters onboard to ensure everyone’s safety.