1. Disney is not just for kids and families! There is actually quite a lot to do for adults only on-board too!
2. If you are travelling with a family, the kids clubs are amazing and split into age appropriate groups with specifically catered for activities. The friendliness of the staff on-board is second to none.
3. Don’t miss the Disney musicals on board, productions that you’d often pay hundreds of dollars on land to see!
4. The cabins are all significantly larger than other cruise lines, and all have split bathrooms.
5. Disney has a one-of-a-kind rotational dining experience. Basically you will be given your dining schedule upon boarding which lists where you will dine, and the time each night. Your waiter and Maitre D’ travel with you to each dining room. Each restaurant is a completely different themed room, with different menus. Most dinners, your wait staff will also perform for you, as well as there being special character appearances. As your waiter travels with you, they already know of any dietary requirements, or special items you might like each night!
6. Do note that there are no casinos or gambling on Disney Cruises.
7. Disney is one of the few cruise lines to have fireworks at sea!
8. Disney Cruises offer specialty themes throughout the year, if you’ve got a client that particularly loves all things, Christmas, Halloween, or even Star Wars then a Disney Cruise is absolutely the right choice!