1. Personalised experience. Everyone can personalise their experience by selecting preferred suite preferences pre-cruise, even including what to stock in your in-room bar!
2. Explore the world of knowledge onboard. Discover Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers, including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more.
3. Earth & Ocean Restaurant. Is Seabourn’s al-fresco, pool-side dinner featuring unique and exceptional dishes from the ocean and paddock. Perfect in the warm Mediterranean evenings.
4. Pre-book ‘The Grill’ by Thomas Keller for that special night. With two of Thomas Keller’s land-based restaurants having receivied three Michelin stars, a night or two in The Grill is not to be missed!
5. Enrolling in Seabourn’s Mindful Living Program. This program is curated by Dr Andrew Weil in the Seabourn Spa & Wellness Centre. Guests can also enjoy an extension of this program on specialised Mindful Living shore excursions. One of my favourite highlights being a tour in the metropolitan town of Giardini Naxos in Sicily, which involves a tour through the private home that the Godfather Trilogy was filmed.
6. Enjoy purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO. Seabourn don’t just take guests to UNESCO sites, all tours are guides by an official UNESCO tour guide for exclusive commentary and exciting behind the scenes access to most sites.
7. Discover the hub of the ship with Seabourn Square. Think of Seabourn Square as a relaxed living room in a gorgeous country club. Where guests can enjoy a barista made coffee while reading daily newspapers from around the world on complimentary Press Readers. At the very center of Seabourn Square is the concierge desk where guests can book shore excursions, make dinner reservations, book transfers or just get information on local destinations. Most importantly, it’s definitely never too early or late to enjoy a freshly made authentic gelato from the café bar!
8. An Evening with Tim Rice in the Grand Salon. With Seabourn’s exclusive partnership with Sir Tim Rice, guests are taken through a concert-style presentation that features many of the songs Sir Tim Rice wrote with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, including Jesus Christ Superstar and Evita. Introduced virtually by Sir Tim Rice himself, this show is not one you would want to miss!
9. Free flowing Montaudon champagne and canapes. Personal Suite Stewardess will welcome you with Seabourn’s free flowing Montaudon champagne and canapes while helping you acquaint yourself with the suite.
10. No tipping – no worries! Tipping onboard Seabourn ships is neither required, nor expected.